I was super excited when I received a SUKI SUKI NATURALS package because well…it’s SUKISUKI. They’re well established as a local (RSA) manufacturer and their products are 100% free of mineral oils, preservatives, parabens, artificial fragrances, sulphates and animal ingredients. Sounds great right?! I have been using their products exclusively for over a month now…and the main reason is…I LOOOOOVE them.
As some of you know, I use the LOC (Liquid, Oil, Cream) method to keep my hair hydrated and manageable. I was glad to see that from the package that I received, the products fit nicely to my regimen. So, to give you a bit of insight on what the product promises and delivers:
Hydro-Hair Protective Hair Mist : HYDRATE AND SEAL
- Seals moisture into hair the shaft. Curly Hair is detangled and refreshed, and shedding, when removing protective styles is minimised.
- This one is a heavier mist with a nice blend of oils that really moisturise without necessarily weighing my hair down. It’s not greasy. I used it almost daily as the first step of my LOC, also as a refresher during the day (it’s dry ouchea). You need to shake it properly to get the max benefit. It’s a keeper…in my bag!
Miraculous Oil: REPAIR AND GROW
- Will leave you with shiny and hydrated hair, increased growth, length retention, protection from heat styles and overall good heath. Continuous daily use will help restore thinning edges and a healthier scalp.
- I love love love this Oil. Smells great. A little goes a long way. I made sure to use it on my edges too because I have fine edges. The ends were a bit dry when I started using the range and now I’m slaying honey! Ok, I’ll stop here.
Whipped Shea Creme : SHINE AND MOISTURE
- Locks moisture into the hair strand and leaves a full length of hair soft and supple. it provides a long lasting shine and minimises frizz.
- I found that it gave me light definition for my braid outs. I wasn’t expecting that. I just wanted to seal so I was pleasantly surprised. The shine! Yass! My hair is generally “fluffy” looking, but now it actually feels soft too.
Their packaging screams premium quality and what’s inside doesn’t disappoint. I decided within the first 2 weeks that these are good “staple” products (for us recovering product junkies). For those who are not sure where to start, SSN has good information on how to use their products effectively. Guess by now I don’t need to say they’re a BIG YES from me.
Have a look at their online store at www.sukisukinaturals.co.za and decide for yourself.
Super Super Excited about THIS!
I have no words!
Oh what a time to be alive! We now have Au Naturale in South Africa people. Can I get an Amen!
I attended their launch event recently and received a goodie pack with the range to try out. I went the extra mile for you and recorded a Bantu Knot Out video, for the first time EVER!!! Don’t ever say I don’t care about you 😀
Here’s the video…Enjoy 🙂